Success in trolling: 0%
Reply 2
Original post by BristolFresher15
Possibility of troll: 95%

Success in trolling: 0%

Why would you think that :frown:
Reply 3
I want truthful answers only.
Yes you are overweight, it's not the end of the world but you won't lose weight over night. I'd say it's unlikely that you'd get a girlfriend, but even an average 16 year old struggles to get girlfriends so don't lose sleep over it
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I want truthful answers only.

maybe if someone has a fat fetish you could get a girlfriend, plenty of fish in the sea
Reply 6
Original post by BrianMcEgg
Yes you are overweight, it's not the end of the world but you won't lose weight over night. I'd say it's unlikely that you'd get a girlfriend, but even an average 16 year old struggles to get girlfriends so don't lose sleep over it

Well that's reassuring to hear.
For those metric people: 16.00 stones 101.61 kg
Reply 8
Original post by KloppOClock
maybe if someone has a fat fetish you could get a girlfriend, plenty of fish in the sea

So i'm fat? I thought I was in good shape at 16 stone.
Why would you think that :frown:

It really depends on how tall you are. You getting a girlfriend depends on a lot more things than just your weight.
Reply 10
Original post by BristolFresher15
It really depends on how tall you are. You getting a girlfriend depends on a lot more things than just your weight.

6 ft 2
6 ft 2

the nhs website says your body is in the top 98th percentile, meaning you are dangerously fat
6 ft 2

I'd say 100kg+ is still pretty heavy. But it does depend on your frame too.

If you have an overarching belly then you are somewhat overweight. Why not start weightlifting? It helps weight, overall appearance and self-esteem. Really beneficial in a lot of ways if done right, and for the right reasons.
Reply 13
the nhs website says your body is in the top 98th percentile, meaning you are dangerously fat

Damn, That sounds bad.

At least I ain't in the other 2%.

I'm sure some PC gaming will get my heart and sweat glands going losing me weight.
Damn, That sounds bad.

At least I ain't in the other 2%.

I'm sure some PC gaming will get my heart and sweat glands going losing me weight.

id reccomend a good hourly workout of CS:GO
Reply 15
id reccomend a good hourly workout of CS:GO

Sounds good.
Reply 16
I thought you were a girl
Reply 17
How about this diet as well?

[video="youtube;ZjSe8T0kC34"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjSe8T0kC34[/video]

I think it is actually good and I really like food.
When I was 14 I was 96kg, now 16 and 75kg. Intense exercise 2-3x a week (spin classes, run for 10-20 minutes)- reduce red meat, up fish intake, dry-fry your food OR use coconut oil but keep that low, stay clear from bread, potatoes, really starchy carbs (don't completely cut them out, but maybe have them 3 times a week?) Sleep well, drink 2.5+ litres of water a day and just keep a positive mind set. Always remind yourself of the overall goal of feeling and looking fab and all will be good pal. I'm 6' so I'm a healthy weight now so I'm focusing on fitness now :h: Fuel your body- remember you're choosing microwaved apple w/cinnamon instead of apple pie bc you love your body and want to look after it, not bc you're punishing yourself

Good luck! Stay safe and if youre a troll then still do spin classes theyre fab
Reply 19
So i'm fat? I thought I was in good shape at 16 stone.

Unless you're like 7 foot tall and built like a brick shithouse it's probably fat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest