The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Anyone?!?
i'm doing the authority question aswell cos thts all we looked at in class but we havent made notes in class all we got told 2 do was look at past exam papers cos my teacher didnt realli focus on synoptic paper
Reply 3
ye my teacher's also done nothing on synoptic...how random eh
Reply 4
Samew, lol
Reply 5
Hello, I'll be doing this paper on monday as well - this question is going to make me sound really stupid but can I just check that we only have to do one question? It says so on the sheets for the past exam papers on the AQA website but our teachers never mentioned it and I just want to make absolutely sure, especially as we had to do 2 qs for the other two units.
Reply 6
lm318
Hello, I'll be doing this paper on monday as well - this question is going to make me sound really stupid but can I just check that we only have to do one question? It says so on the sheets for the past exam papers on the AQA website but our teachers never mentioned it and I just want to make absolutely sure, especially as we had to do 2 qs for the other two units.

For the synoptic it is different. You have to answer 1 question from a choice of 6. There are 2 questions on each topic (i.e. Religious Experience/Religious Authority/Life After Death). The Synoptic also has a greater weighting than the other two papers; it counts as 120 UMS.

Latest

Trending

Trending