The Student Room Group

Does anyone on TSR have above average intelligence?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForgetMe
Couldn't you find a different picture? :erm: This one made me gag.. I don't classify myself as an Einstein but am not a silly either :colonhash:

its just a guy having a snack
Original post by Waifuism
its just a guy having a snack

With an open mouth yuck..
Reply 82
Naturally and because i'd imagine you'd have to be fairly stupid to have to refer to yourself as stupid...
Original post by BristolFresher15
I go to Oxbridge, so yeah.

That only makes me a genius in the eyes of other people that go to Oxbridge, though. Everyone else thinks I'm a pompous ass.

Which one? (Theres a leap of intelligence between them :biggrin:)

What course?
I scored in the top 1% on an IQ test (Cattell III B) and speak 19 languages almost fluently but still think I'm pretty dumb ahaha.
I can't cope under exam conditions and fall down the stairs on a regular basis... I live in a bungalow.
I'm also failing my A-Levels which have taken me an extra year already... oops.

That only makes me a genius in the eyes of other people that go to Oxbridge, though. Everyone else thinks I'm a pompous ass.

Confused as to why your name is BristolFresher15...
I guess taking over the world isn't on their agenda then? XD
Crappy Internet IQ test said I had an IQ of 144.
Original post by Mayhem™
I'm a genius because I said so :smug:

Spoiler

Wait until A level

Why is your name BristolFresher then???

Smh I was looking down on you this whole time as an Oxbridge offer holder

Messing :lol:
Honestly, I think of myself as pretty stupid but also sort of smart in a way, I guess, but then again, everyone is smart in a way.

That didn't make any sense, so I'm going to leave now.
Original post by Serine Soul
Why is your name BristolFresher then???

Smh I was looking down on you this whole time as an Oxbridge offer holder

Spoiler

I was joking :tongue: Everyone makes fun of Oxbridge-goers, so I wanted to feel included :colone:

But I actually don't go to Bristol anyway; it was just an untimely name choice when I made this account because I ended up not even applying.
Reply 92
Yer fam, back in the day we had this gifted n talented thing for the top 5% in some weird standardised (intelligence-y, but not IQ I think, idk) tests, we got to go London but also had to do that dumb Level 3 maths qualification before everyone else did (for Welsh Baccalaureate) so eh
I got the same score. :mmm:

:five:
:colonhash:
Original post by Waifuism

im really not sure what this emoticon is trying to convey
Well my IQ marks me as 'exceptionally gifted and talented.' But I highly doubt that and to this day I conclude that it must have been a faulty test. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest