The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial accommodation - Shared Rooms

For the average family, imperial accommodation is too expensive. I've found only two halls which I like and can afford (Pembridge and Wilson, and I've looked hard af) and I have to put down 5 options. The remaining is either too expensive or too far away, and I live only an hour from imperial from home so I don't see the point of living in a hall 40minutes from imperial (and I'm 100% going to an imperial hall for my first year.) So I've got to deal with expensive halls, and the only way I can afford it is by getting a Shared room. Can people who have lived in shared rooms please give me some positive feedback on their experience. I'm worried that I'll get put with someone that I won't like, I'm not socially awkward at all, go out all the time, personality wise I basically just wouldn't fit into the imperial cliche at all. Give me some hope of getting a shared room please
Reply 1
The Imperial cliche? What's that? That we're all nerds who never go out? It's utter ********.

You write your interests on the accommodation application so you get placed with people who share the same interests as yourself.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending