The Student Room Group

What's the worst you've ever been beat up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
My heart goes out to you, nobody should experience such a thing. :no:

nope :frown: im not with him now though which is good
I got beat up by someone once, and was left with a black eye. I saw stars .-.
Another time I got into a fight with a "friend", and she pulled my hair quite a bit but it's cool, I broke her glasses.
My sister once broke my thumb while we argued, and she shut the door on me. On another occasion she threw something at me, resulting in a mild brain concussion.

That's it, not that bad I guess
Original post by shawtyb
nope :frown: im not with him now though which is good

I already knew, I remember what you've said before but reading what he did to you is upsetting.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I already knew, I remember what you've said before but reading what he did to you is upsetting.

dont let it get to you :smile: i dont
A couple of scratches is the worst for me, I don't tend to get into fights
(edited 7 years ago)
Busted lip from a sucker bunch. Had a bit of lip hanging for a week or so... so I kind of avoided going out.
Original post by Serine Soul
I got hit with a stick

How did that happen? :holmes:

I guess as long as youre happy..
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
How did that happen? :holmes:

I guess as long as youre happy..

Tbh it's a long story and could potentially make the news if I were to come open about it (plenty of other kids were hit with a stick by the same person, our parents would say it's a blessing to be hit by that particular person).
But I don't have the time to now! Hah

Lmao am I gonna be hit with Audrey Hepburn quotes now? :colondollar:
Not at that stage of happiness yet :frown:

Btw that pun was unintentional
(edited 7 years ago)
I got beat up so bad I died :emo:

Spoiler

I had a fight and came out with a fat lip, black eye and a hole in my arm that was pissing out with blood where I got hit with a plank of wood with a nail hanging out. After I got hit with that the adrenaline took over and the other guy got hurt pretty bad, I've been talking to him casually since we made up and he's 80% deaf in one ear where I hit him and I also broke his nose which is now crooked.
I ain't a tough guy. I can only think of three things. Being hit my my father as a kid. Being kicked in the balls in school. And being slapped pretty hard in the street by a kid who then just ran off, he was most probably trying to show off to his friend and decided to pick on a little Jewish kid.
The previous stories are horrible :O , i personally have never been beat up .
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by TSR Mustafa
The previous stories are horrible :O , i personally have never been beat up .

Two beatings particularly stand out for me. One by a dangerous homeless man outside the front of a hostel we were living at, in the year 2001 i think, and again by a dangerous lunatic in an asylum we were living at, in about the year 2010. Both times i was KO'ed by punches to the head, and suffered mild concussion and maybe even brain injury. You never can tell?
Reply 33
Original post by john2054
Can you touch your toes, or do the splits? I hear that leg flexibility is given a premium i taekwondo?!?

Haha touching toes is easy and I can do the lengthways splits but not the widthways splits
Reply 34
Original post by AfcFob
Haha touching toes is easy and I can do the lengthways splits but not the widthways splits

Cool. i can touch toes just about. but i have never been able to do the splits.

Actually i have six vertabrae in my neck fused. What belt are you at martial arts?

I am a yellow belt (5th kyu) last time i graded. Even though i have been kicked out of that club since then. Also do you ever play xbone games? x
Reply 35
Original post by john2054
Cool. i can touch toes just about. but i have never been able to do the splits.

Actually i have six vertabrae in my neck fused. What belt are you at martial arts?

I am a yellow belt (5th kyu) last time i graded. Even though i have been kicked out of that club since then. Also do you ever play xbone games? x

I'm a 2nd Dan now and been doing it for 8 years and no, Xbox is more my little brother's thing
slashed with a knife 8 times and hit several times in the head with a gun
When i beat myself up out of anger and frustration and because i felt like i deserved it.
Girl fight 0.o

Hair pulling,slapping etc I can't remember,this was like in yr9.. Since I'm 16 now,I realised I could of dealt with it maturely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by AfcFob
I'm a 2nd Dan now and been doing it for 8 years and no, Xbox is more my little brother's thing

That's good. I never seemed to stick to one club for long enough to grade (very high). Have you ever done any ground work, or weapons training? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending