The Student Room Group

Have you left school yet?

Alot of schools didnt get study leave but have you left school yet?
I havent yet and we still dont know when we are gonna leave on only come for exams....if we even get to leave before all exams finish
This thread was for people who are still doing gcses lol
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i left 7 years ago and didnt get study leave
Many years ago
For GCSE we had study leave a week before exams started. So we only came in when we had an exam.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, my study leave started on the 13th May
Reply 5
We had study leave for GCSE's so the day of our last exam, was the last day of school and had that extra time off.

At AS I have study leave but still have to go in the next term to start "A2 content".

Normally the A2 lot leave after their last exam like in yr11.
Still at school and now they suddenly start to offer study leave
Reply 7
My school set 30 people off on early study leave, i was one of them. So i've only come in for exams, and technically left school on May 13th, but my final exam is June 24th (OCR 21st Century Physics P7)
Original post by shawtyb
i left 7 years ago and didnt get study leave

10 years for me, christ I feel old :sad:
mine was end of april.

early study leave for being too disruptive in class
Reply 10
Had study leave last week. I'm leaving school this week Friday.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sr90
10 years for me, christ I feel old :sad:

wow 36! ur old :colone:
Reply 12
Original post by mero22
Had study leave last week. I'm leaving school this week Friday.

we still havent been told when we leave :frown: so unfair...im guessing that it is this week on friday since most people have their last exams on the week after
Reply 13
Original post by s.mo
we still havent been told when we leave :frown: so unfair

Oh I like study leave because i'm an independent learner ... Maybe you should ask the head teacher?
Reply 14
Original post by mero22
Oh I like study leave because i'm an independent learner ... Maybe you should ask the head teacher

they refused to give it to anyone and there is literally no point now since exams are nearly over but we should get to leave this friday since we have learnt everything there is to learn at school and they give us lessons to do revision anyways so why not let us do it at home
My study leave starts tomorrow but my school has some bs revision sessions which I have to go to. So basically my study leave starts Friday. Stupid because after Friday I only have 3 exams!
I'm hoping to leave mid June when my exams are finished :frown: We didn't get study leave and our school says some rubbish like the government wants us to stay and they want us to do some ECDL thing after our exams which is so dumb :s-smilie: I don't see how they can make me stay though after I've done my exams since I'm not returning for sixth form. Sorry but my school is seriously annoying and I wouldn't mind but I will be fasting so I need my sleep you know >.>
Finished school on the 12th May; study leave started on the 13th.
Original post by shawtyb
wow 36! ur old :colone:

Where did you get 36 from haha i'm not that old! :tongue:

I'm 25, technically my school year left in 2007 but I didn't do Year 11 (for reasons I'm not prepared to discuss openly)
Reply 19
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
mine was end of april.

early study leave for being too disruptive in class

You sound like a ****ing goon.

Quick Reply

Latest