The Student Room Group
A*A*B will suffice
Original post by Pablo Picasso
A*A*B will suffice

Thank you, do you know anyone who has got into a dental school in the past with these grades?
There are some on my course that got in with AAB and also ABB, the reason being that they had better interviews than people who perhaps performed better. So the key I think is to have a really good interview and make an impression, after which they aren't keen to let you go
Reply 4
Original post by toothfairy1
There are some on my course that got in with AAB and also ABB, the reason being that they had better interviews than people who perhaps performed better. So the key I think is to have a really good interview and make an impression, after which they aren't keen to let you go

That is fantastic news as I think I may have just missed out on my grades.
Which dental school is that please?
Original post by x_rld_x
That is fantastic news as I think I may have just missed out on my grades.
Which dental school is that please?

That was for Newcastle, but I'm sure other unis would be the same. I also just missed mine and got in with AAB, when I first saw my results I was gutted as I thought I had no chance of getting in, but then when I checked I had been accepted, so I definitely would stay positive - best of luck!
That was for Newcastle, but I'm sure other unis would be the same. I also just missed mine and got in with AAB, when I first saw my results I was gutted as I thought I had no chance of getting in, but then when I checked I had been accepted, so I definitely would stay positive - best of luck!

That's good to know, I've applied for dentistry at Newcastle and I'm not 100% sure I've got AAA 😂
Original post by Blobfish13
That's good to know, I've applied for dentistry at Newcastle and I'm not 100% sure I've got AAA 😂

All being well you'll hopefully get in. I always had it drummed into me that if you don't get AAA in August, then you have absolutely no chance of getting in, which now I know isn't true haha, so hopefully that eases your mind a bit! Best of luck and maybe see you in September haha! :smile:
All being well you'll hopefully get in. I always had it drummed into me that if you don't get AAA in August, then you have absolutely no chance of getting in, which now I know isn't true haha, so hopefully that eases your mind a bit! Best of luck and maybe see you in September haha! :smile:

Haha thanks so much ❤️
Reply 9
Well this is exciting!
This post went 0-100 in the best possible way! Can we get any similar success stories on here?

Latest