The Student Room Group

Need help ASAP POLITICS??

Does anyone have any simple revision notes for edexcel aqa politics exam tomorrow. I'm finding it so hard to revise.
Original post by Shaziye
Does anyone have any simple revision notes for edexcel aqa politics exam tomorrow. I'm finding it so hard to revise.

Heya! What is the exam on? Remind me as i did it a while ago, and unless it has changed i might be able to give you some starting points.
Reply 2
Original post by Francis Urquhart
Heya! What is the exam on? Remind me as i did it a while ago, and unless it has changed i might be able to give you some starting points.

It's on democracy, pressure groups and party policies
Original post by Shaziye
It's on democracy, pressure groups and party policies

Ahh yes Pressure groups is a juicy one, especially interesting that bit.

I remember i talked about insider/outsider pressure groups, gave examples ofboth, and explained how even insider pressure groups do not always exercise maximum influence, take a look at the BMA and Andrew Lansely's health reforms, perfect example of an insider pressure group still essentially being outside of government policy.
Reply 4
Original post by Francis Urquhart
Ahh yes Pressure groups is a juicy one, especially interesting that bit.

I remember i talked about insider/outsider pressure groups, gave examples ofboth, and explained how even insider pressure groups do not always exercise maximum influence, take a look at the BMA and Andrew Lansely's health reforms, perfect example of an insider pressure group still essentially being outside of government policy.

Yh I know all that. Is that what came up last year
Reply 5
What topics do you need help with?
Hopefully I will be doing Democracy and Political parties
Reply 6
Original post by PGFH98
What topics do you need help with?
Hopefully I will be doing Democracy and Political parties

I'm doing democracy now but I need help with political parties
Reply 7
Original post by Shaziye
I'm doing democracy now but I need help with political parties

What things about Political Parties?
Hey, I have a presentation on electoral systems if you want that, but it doesn't look like you'[re doing that. :frown:
Try checking some other threads I've found some pretty good resources.
Reply 9
Original post by JoshNilsson
Hey, I have a presentation on electoral systems if you want that, but it doesn't look like you'[re doing that. :frown:
Try checking some other threads I've found some pretty good resources.

Ok thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending