The Student Room Group

geography meltdown

My geography teacher hasn't even finished the syllabus or taken us through one single 40 mark question and the exam is this Thursday, I have tried to teach it all to myself and I need to get an A in this to get into my first choice university, I don't know what to do and I'm so upset, I've emailed the university and they said maybe there will be places for AAB, but what if I don't even get that? I feel so let down by my teacher and I am so upset.
Original post by miss.eleanora
My geography teacher hasn't even finished the syllabus or taken us through one single 40 mark question and the exam is this Thursday, I have tried to teach it all to myself and I need to get an A in this to get into my first choice university, I don't know what to do and I'm so upset, I've emailed the university and they said maybe there will be places for AAB, but what if I don't even get that? I feel so let down by my teacher and I am so upset.

It'll be okay! Try not to stress and take yourself through it all. Try to answer as many past papers and maybe you could ask another teacher in the department to help you. Try not to stress and break what you have left to do into small chunks. This is what I am currently doing for my history exam tomorrow although its not my teachers fault.
Original post by Wordnerd2
It'll be okay! Try not to stress and take yourself through it all. Try to answer as many past papers and maybe you could ask another teacher in the department to help you. Try not to stress and break what you have left to do into small chunks. This is what I am currently doing for my history exam tomorrow although its not my teachers fault.

Thankyou I'll try to :frown: I would but he's the only geography teacher in the whole college, it's dire, have had to have soo many interventions etc. with him due to the complaints to the college, I'll persevere
Original post by miss.eleanora
Thankyou I'll try to :frown: I would but he's the only geography teacher in the whole college, it's dire, have had to have soo many interventions etc. with him due to the complaints to the college, I'll persevere

Try looking on youtube for a geography channel and you might find one that's how I self taught part of physics, good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending