The Student Room Group

I think we need to start reconsidering our relationship with ISIS?

Scroll to see replies

They sold their soul to the devil the moment they decided to became Jihadis.

You can't pacify fascists.
Original post by Jacarch12
Ahh lefties, why don't you go be our front-man for negotiations with ISIS? Come back with your head on your shoulders and I'll consider your point.

absolutely destroyed
I've got another idea.

Continue support for the people fighting them on the ground so they can wipe them out.*

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
You're as mad as them. They don't want anything other than ALL PEOPLE TO CONVERT TO ISLAM, NO IFS NO BUTS! Negotiate with that you ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by john2054
What i mean is that these are people's brothers fathers and sons, and they are now in a losing position. And i am the first to point out that the terrible things they have done, are unacceptable. But they are still human beings, and we need to move on.

A lot of bad things have done, but this is a demographic we have demonized and driven in to a corner. Rather than to continue to hurl bombs and bullets at down, i think now is the time to sit down with the isis high command and negotiate a truce, okay?!?

Where there aim is to wipe us out, then what makes you think they want to sit down at a table? Why should we allow them a truce and the time to re-arm?

Dont the populations of Syria and Iraq have anything to say?
:facepalm:. No.
Nah, they should all be slaughtered.
Original post by Rhythmical
You are correct, kinda feel bad for the guy, he's only thinking what other people have thought of but never wanted to action upon as the idea would never catch on.

Its a crazy idea lol. :biggrin:
Original post by JamesN88
I've got another idea.

Continue support for the people fighting them on the ground so they can wipe them out.*

Spoiler

Support Assad's troops?
Original post by champ_mc99
Support Assad's troops?

I meant the Kurds and the Iraqi army. But yes, it's not a bad idea in certain circumstances.
Original post by champ_mc99
Its a crazy idea lol. :biggrin:

But what did you expect from OP, it's certainly something he has considered and wants to implement. Why don't you do the honours and fix relations?
Original post by SMEGGGY
You're as mad as them. They don't want anything other than ALL PEOPLE TO CONVERT TO ISLAM, NO IFS NO BUTS! Negotiate with that you ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

jesus alright calm down, he was only kidding
Reply 32
OP is a naive mong, just like the vast majority of the population unfortunately
Reply 33
Are you f****** crazy?
Original post by Rhythmical
But what did you expect from OP, it's certainly something he has considered and wants to implement. Why don't you do the honours and fix relations?

What do you mean fix relations? If we ever negotiate with ISIS we would basically sign a contract saying they can own the world (or establish a state but you get what I mean).
i find this whole thread hilarious
thanks for brightening my day OP
I'd be in favour of holding negotiations to allow all civilians to leave their occupied territory and then dropping anthrax on it afterwards if they were successful.
Go and ask the families of the victims if they'd be okay with that plan OP. I'm sure they would.

Absurd, btw. Negotiating with a death cult just wouldn't work.
Why negotiate when they're on borrowed time anyway?

They were ****ed once the Russians got involved as they bomb without concern for civilian casualties.
Reply 39
I say we forge evidence of ISIS members betraying their cause in order that they be destroyed by infighting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending