Almost iftar!

25 minutes left LOLOL
omds 7 minutes left loooooool going to set the tableee

enjoy iftar everyone and remember dont eat too much otherwise

Original post by mariam687
omds 7 minutes left loooooool going to set the tableee

enjoy iftar everyone and remember dont eat too much otherwise

lol yh keep 20 rakat taraweeh in mind:biggrin:
Oh guys going to the mosque for women isn't forbidden but generally it's written in the hadeeth that whenever a woman prays in a place that is more private and more hidden, that is better for her, as the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "A woman’s prayer in her house is better than her prayer in her courtyard, and her prayer in her bedroom is better than her prayer in her house"
Okay guys so my first fast is tomorrow and I have a bad sleeping pattern, would you recommend sleeping from 11pm till 2am or staying up for Sehri and then going to sleep after prayers? Baring in mind I will have like four hours sleep, it could be 12am to 2am but it will be hard going to sleep and waking up on time, what do you guys do?
cant describe how satisifed i feel rn omgggg,
Original post by Rhythmical
Okay guys so my first fast is tomorrow and I have a bad sleeping pattern, would you recommend sleeping from 11pm till 2am or staying up for Sehri and then going to sleep after prayers? Baring in mind I will have like four hours sleep, it could be 12am to 2am but it will be hard going to sleep and waking up on time, what do you guys do?

aww, goodluck with fasting, it is tough but insh'Allah you'll get used to it <3

Well, tbh youve mentioned that you have a bad sleeping pattern, so i think its best you got as much sleep as possible. So i would recommend sleeping from 11 till 2 am :smile:

I sleep after sehri bc i study for exams, but as soon as my exams finish i'll be sleeping till sehri and then going back to sleep after fajr :smile:
aww, goodluck with fasting, it is tough but insh'Allah you'll get used to it <3

Well, tbh youve mentioned that you have a bad sleeping pattern, so i think its best you got as much sleep as possible. So i would recommend sleeping from 11 till 2 am :smile:

I sleep after sehri bc i study for exams, but as soon as my exams finish i'll be sleeping till sehri and then going back to sleep after fajr :smile:

Yeah I'm gonna do that, thanks, how was the fast?
Original post by Rhythmical
Yeah I'm gonna do that, thanks, how was the fast?

Bare hard, i was dying in the last hour
but sleep helps pass time srs :smile:
How was your first fast guys?
Bare hard, i was dying in the last hour
but sleep helps pass time srs :smile:

Hmm I may sleep a lot then, I sleep to much anyways! My problem is thirst, I never drink enough so it'll be tough.
th is tasting amazing, i been craving it all day LOOOL

Original post by shazy2014
Oh guys going to the mosque for women isn't forbidden but generally it's written in the hadeeth that whenever a woman prays in a place that is more private and more hidden, that is better for her, as the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "A woman’s prayer in her house is better than her prayer in her courtyard, and her prayer in her bedroom is better than her prayer in her house"

Oh okay, does that count for Taraweeh? As my mosque always says that women like men should go to the Friday prayers... and everyone has to go to Eid prayers.
is everyone satisfied now lol? xD
Original post by Zara0526
Oh okay, does that count for Taraweeh? As my mosque always says that women like men should go to the Friday prayers... and everyone has to go to Eid prayers.

Well I can't say for certain but I think it counts for all prayers, nah I'm pretty sure it's recommended for women to pray at home on Fridays. I don't know about Eid prayers though I've never read them.
get rdy for sehri guys

its gna be another long day :/
Reply 376
get rdy for sehri guys

Inshallah the fast gives you loads of good deeds :biggrin::h:
Original post by OGGUS
Inshallah the fast gives you loads of good deeds :biggrin::h:

aww,
u starting 2day init? goodluck tho, its tough on the first day, but insh'Allah you'll get used to it :colondollar:

oh and thanks for the rep :smile:
get rdy for sehri guys

InshahAllah ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 379
aww,
u starting 2day init? goodluck tho, its tough on the first day, but insh'Allah you'll get used to it :colondollar:

oh and thanks for the rep :smile:

NP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending