The Student Room Group

Gcse german aqa

I want to know how many marks I need to get in the exam for an overall A/A*
My course work which is worth 60%is A* and therefore exam is obviously 40%
Listening is out of 40 marks and Reading is out of 45. Can someone please tell me how much I would need to get in order achieve the grade I want? Thankyou x
Reply 1
Original post by Maz0110
Listening is out of 40 marks and Reading is out of 45. Can someone please tell me how much I would need to get in order achieve the grade I want? Thankyou x

The raw marks you need vary with every exam season so no one can tell you until the paper have been marked and the grade boundaries decided. (Also your writing has yet to be formally marked. The grade your school gave you was only their estimate) You need at least 270/300 UMS for an A*. The writing and speaking controlled assessments have a maximum mark of 90UMS each and each exam is worth 60UMS.
Original post by Maz0110

Usually around 31 out of 40
And 34 out of 45
But they change each year
Reply 3
Original post by Dancer2222
Usually around 31 out of 40
And 34 out of 45
But they change each year

Original post by Compost
The raw marks you need vary with every exam season so no one can tell you until the paper have been marked and the grade boundaries decided. (Also your writing has yet to be formally marked. The grade your school gave you was only their estimate) You need at least 270/300 UMS for an A*. The writing and speaking controlled assessments have a maximum mark of 90UMS each and each exam is worth 60UMS.

Thank you for replying will take this into account! x
Hallo. Grob gesagt, müssen Sie 99% auf die Prüfung ein A * zu erhalten. Doch für eine C-Klasse benötigen Sie nur etwa 49 %, was ganz einfach ist, für AQA Deutsch zu erhalten.
Hallo! Guten Tag! Die rohen Markierungen müssen Sie variieren mit jeder Prüfung Saison so kann niemand sagen , bis das Papier markiert wurden, und die Klasse Grenzen entschieden . ( Auch Ihr Schreiben hat formell noch markiert werden. Die Note Ihre Schule hat Ihnen war nur ihre Schätzung ) Sie müssen mindestens 270/300 UMS für einen A * . Das Schreiben und Sprechen gesteuert Beurteilungen haben eine Höchstmarke von 90UMS jeder und jede Prüfung ist 60UMS wert.

Mit freundlichen Grüße

GCSE2016Exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending