The Student Room Group

G063 A2 OCR ICT 2016 22nd June

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by EXOMENDES 101
I put user guide and security details.
When we sat down I tried to read through the front cover of the test paper :P and I was like 'I knew something weird was gonna come up first'

I did the same
User guide and security book/procedures
Reply 81
Overall, that was a decent paper, did everything
Only the last question and the one about Internet standards were tricky
I wrote CCTV
Original post by Paddythed
actually on second thought... can anyone tell me what the first 11 marker was? it was operating systems right? did it ask for one reason only? it had no qwc... where in the paper was there a long question asking only for 1 reason? i am panicking

Panick for what? The deed is done. Move on. LoL
Reply 83
I know it's been 10 days since the A2 OCR ICT Exam but there is a question that bothers me in this paper and I feel like I answered one of the 11 markers completely wrong can someone tell me if I'm right or not.

One was choose one hardware or software that can impact an employee at ABC Homes' privacy in the workplace.

I choose to write about biometric scanners and I feel this is completely wrong can someone help me out, much appreciated!!!!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HammyD
I know it's been 10 days since the A2 OCR ICT Exam but there is a question that bothers me in this paper and I feel like I answered one of the 11 markers completely wrong can someone tell me if I'm right or not.

One was choose one hardware or software that can impact an employee at ABC Homes' privacy in the workplace.

I choose to write about biometric scanners and I feel this is completely wrong can someone help me out, much appreciated!!!!!!!

I did too, i chose retina scanners. Why would this be wrong?
G064 grade boundaries all increased by 1 on last year.

G063 must have been challenging, significant boundary drop:
A - 81
B - 72
C - 64
D - 56
E - 48
How did you guys do?
Original post by smackitintheair
How did you guys do?

Great thanks, what about you? Got an A*, scoring full UMS in the exam. I was expecting to be right on the A* boundary but did better than I was telling myself. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending