The Student Room Group

'Frenchman' planned Euro 2016 attacks'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36460569

waiting for news to be updated but look like some have literally dogged a bullet

While we should always wait to know who would claim responsibility I'd wager on this being a follower of a certain 'peaceful' religion.

Scroll to see replies

Euro 16 was always going to be such a huge irresistible target. I expect an attack regardless of any thwarted
Considering he had 5000 rounds of ammo and 100 detonators, he probably was going to focus on both killing people and blowing up buildings.
Original post by BaconandSauce

waiting for news to be updated but look like some have literally dogged a bullet

While we should always wait to know who would claim responsibility I'd wager on this being a follower of a certain 'peaceful' religion.

Did you ignore this part?

'SBU chief Vasyl Hrytsak said the man had been planning 15 attacks and was driven by ultra-nationalist views.' - you must have done or you wouldn't suspect the man is Muslim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
Did you ignore this part?

'SBU chief Vasyl Hrytsak said the man had been planning 15 attacks and was driven by ultra-nationalist views.' - you must have done or you wouldn't suspect the man is Muslim

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't on the original news report

as I said 'breaking news'

so I'd lose the bet. That's OK as odds are I'll win the next one and the one after that.........
We shall wait for more news on that!

proof that muslims aren't the only ones threatening your precious society
Reply 7
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Euro 16 was always going to be such a huge irresistible target. I expect an attack regardless of any thwarted

Even if there's perfect stadium security, the fanzones where millions of people watch on big screens will be an easy target
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
proof that muslims aren't the only ones threatening your precious society

he wasn't threatening my society unless you are going for a massive racist generalisation as the attacks would not have happening in the UK
As we always feared the rise in immigration and failed attempts to integrate some communities will only strengthen the far right

It now looks like they are beginning to raise their ugly heads

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627218/French-man-arrested-125kg-explosives-Ukraine-planned-carry-attacks-Euro-2016-angry-mass-immigration-spread-Islam.html
As we always feared the rise in immigration and failed attempts to integrate some communities will only strengthen the far right

It now looks like they are beginning to raise their ugly heads

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627218/French-man-arrested-125kg-explosives-Ukraine-planned-carry-attacks-Euro-2016-angry-mass-immigration-spread-Islam.html

So the Muslims and lefties are to blame as always? Please just shut up, this here is proof that the ultra right wing are a part of the problem
(edited 7 years ago)
So the Muslims and lefties are to blame as always? Please just shut up, this here is proof that the ultra right wing are a part of the problem

A lot of us said if the issue of immigration isn't addressed the far right will increase in numbers

We see this happening here and we expect to see it more severely in other European countries

But FYI don't tell people to shut up on a discussion forum as it make you look childish.
A lot of us said if the issue of immigration isn't addressed the far right will increase in numbers

We see this happening here and we expect to see it more severely in other European countries

But FYI don't tell people to shut up on a discussion forum as it make you look childish.

If this Frenchman was Muslim, you would go berserk for days on end about how 'immigration is out of control' and 'Islam is a violent ideology', bla bla bla

But this guy was right wing and reacting to immigration, so that makes it okay?

If you are coherent with this rhetoric, then shut up and get out. Thanks
If this Frenchman was Muslim, you would go berserk for days on end about how 'immigration is out of control' and 'Islam is a violent ideology', bla bla bla

But this guy was right wing and reacting to immigration, so that makes it okay?

If you are coherent with this rhetoric, then shut up and get out. Thanks

a rather large assumption you are making there (you don't know me so you can only generalise)

But yes immigration is out of control and yes Islam is a violent ideology this is a given

But as we have said if this isn't addressed the far right will increase in numbers (and we really don't want this)

But again telling people to shut up on a discussion forum :smile: I can see you are new but FYI the mods tend to get cardy when you behave like a child.
Reply 14
So he planned to blow up mosques and synagogues as well as bridges, railways etc.

Actually funny how they refer to the person as a "Frenchman".
you need to shut up because you're a disgusting and discriminatory person who evidently feels that a right wing shooter is less serious than a Muslim terrorist, and you're blaming this attempted attack on immigration. You people are all the same, one day we will have an actual right wing terrorist attack and I hope you will then see that terror in general needs to be tackled instead of hating Islam/Muslims and crying like a baby about how unfair immigration is, well guess what - life isn't fair, but it is certainly a lot fairer to us than the people who have had to flee their homes because of our inactions towards the Syrian conflict, but apparently you think its fair to go and shoot up a bunch of Muslims/Jews because of immigration

reported I did warn you.
reported I did warn you.

do you think I honestly care?
do you think I honestly care?

No you'll just create another troll account and continue to try and troll the forum for some sad lonely reason
Genuine question, would have made this thread if you knew the guy wasn't a Muslim from the beginning? It seems from your OP you only really cared about pointing out how "evil" Islam is.
No you'll just create another troll account and continue to try and troll the forum for some sad lonely reason

I'm not trolling, my beliefs are genuine - and I am standing up for the people who feel threatened and isolated because of people like you who have seen too little of the world around you to have a comprehensive view of the situation - instead you blame lefties and Muslims as if they're the problem, the problem is bigotry in general, Muslims, Atheist, Christian... it doesn't matter, but you are a purporter of bigotry and hatred, you want to divide us rather than gather us all together to work out a resolution and you are a destructive member of society.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending