OP ask for only 3 things :smile:

lol i know i couldnt decide which was most important though
and yass it matters to me
Original post by bluemadhatter
confidence

where yeh take that profile pic

and yeh key is accepting yourself etc openness is important too
Reply 24
- humour (you don't have to be a comedian, just don't over analyze chit, crack jokes here and there and be silly with me)
- lifts (I want my bf to lift with me this is highly important I don't want my squat PR to be higher than his ffs)
- ambition/determination/passion (in whatever area in life, just have goals and drive for something)
Loyalty/trust
Genuine kindness
Confidence
Original post by lascelles101
name the top 1/2/3 things which attracts you to a boy the most

1. good cleanliness and hygiene
2. not having aggressive personality
3. cute/ friendly
bonus***** smart /intelligent
Cheekyness and how good they are at cuddles :biggrin:
Reply 28
Eyes:smile:
Reply 29
Original post by UWS
I'm sure girls out there wouldn't mind a 9-incher

Lmfao
Original post by lascelles101
name the top 1/2/3 things which attracts you to a boy the most

2. not having an aggressive personality
3. cute/ friendly
bonus***** smart /intelligent (p.s. size of the D does not matter we are all human and understand that we cannot control the size of particular body parts)
This is just cope. LMS theory has told us that only 3 things matter to women- looks, money and status.

If you haven't got 1 or more of the 3, then you will never be a slayer. You can do well, but when you think that the top guys could and probably do have a new chick everyday.
Smile
Height (tall)
Determined to achieve their goals and have a passion for something they love to do
Original post by ilovechem22
2. not having an aggressive personality
3. cute/ friendly
bonus***** smart /intelligent (p.s. size of the D does not matter we are all human and understand that we cannot control the size of particular body parts)

I agree with the non-control over body parts to an extent. However for me if a grown women had no (and I mean right at the small end) of A-cup breasts, I simply couldn't find it attractive, probably because it's too similar to a young child's. I suspect when you say d size doesn't matter, you actually mean that you don't care for 99.8% of the male population who are bigger than 3 inches and less than 10 inches erect.
Original post by Anonymous
wat u mean confidence

Its very easy to tell from someone with low self esteem compared to someone who is comfortable and happy in their own skin.

Original post by trustmeimlying1
where yeh take that profile pic

and yeh key is accepting yourself etc openness is important too

I went to TSR HQ and took it there.
1) Looks
2) Dress Sense
3) Personality :smile:

Heavenly :colondollar:
Reply 36
Original post by richpanda
This is just cope. LMS theory has told us that only 3 things matter to women- looks, money and status.

If you haven't got 1 or more of the 3, then you will never be a slayer. You can do well, but when you think that the top guys could and probably do have a new chick everyday.

Same as women -- what is important to males is looks, fertility, health and kindness/caring personality. If you have nothing going for you of course you're never gonna find someone worthwhile. Who the fk likes a stinky, ugly, mean ambitionless hobo?
1. Nice butt
2. Smiles
3. Kind/loving personality or quite a calming tone when they speak

Adorable :biggrin:
Original post by кяя
Same as women -- what is important to males is looks, fertility, health and kindness/caring personality. If you have nothing going for you of course you're never gonna find someone worthwhile. Who the fk likes a stinky, ugly, mean ambitionless hobo?

I completely agree. Those things are the most important- the rest are just preferences, give or take a bit.
Reply 39
Original post by richpanda
I completely agree. Those things are the most important- the rest are just preferences, give or take a bit.

True.

Humans are simple. Just try your best to look good and take care of yourself, be nice and smile.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending