The Student Room Group

Virtue Ethics & Sexual Ethics question predictions?

Does anyone know the predictions for what might come up for Virtue Ethice and Sexual Ethics! thanks in advance
Mac and Foot came up last year for V/E so I'm desperately hoping Aristotle will come up this year. My teacher thinks there may be n applied question too, who knows. And with sexual ethics last years questions were around love with children and family, with that in mind my teacher thinks/hopes a question around the Old Testament will come up, or a question about sex before marriage which would be amazing. Hope that helps in some sort of way
Original post by courtneycottrell
Mac and Foot came up last year for V/E so I'm desperately hoping Aristotle will come up this year. My teacher thinks there may be n applied question too, who knows. And with sexual ethics last years questions were around love with children and family, with that in mind my teacher thinks/hopes a question around the Old Testament will come up, or a question about sex before marriage which would be amazing. Hope that helps in some sort of way

What about the respect and responsibility for other?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by courtneycottrell

it does thanks! good luck
Reply 4
Hi, what are the Old testament Sexual Views? And also sex before marriage?

What I've got so far Old Testament: Song of Songs, Ruth, David and Jonathon. Leivitcus: Thou shalt not lie with another man, what is evidence and points for sex before marriage. Haven't rlly covered this:confused:

Thanks
Original post by Shuerer

What I've got so far Old Testament: Song of Songs, Ruth, David and Jonathon. Leivitcus: Thou shalt not lie with another man, what is evidence and points for sex before marriage. Haven't rlly covered this:confused:

Thanks

Have you got any points for human relationships and the abuse of power?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by violetvictorious
Have you got any points for human relationships and the abuse of power?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh what points do you have got so far?
Original post by Shuerer
Yh what points do you have got so far?

I've only got quotes for how humanity was instructed against abusing power in scripture! Like do not abuse the poor for example! Please help I can't find content in like any of my text books
Also, I think it's likely to come up as it's never come up before. So if you have any online revision links? Thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by violetvictorious
I've only got quotes for how humanity was instructed against abusing power in scripture! Like do not abuse the poor for example! Please help I can't find content in like any of my text books
Also, I think it's likely to come up as it's never come up before. So if you have any online revision links? Thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this even in the spec, getting worried af lol BC I haven't rly covered this either. Abusing power? Well surely you could talk about misogyny there's numerous stories in Bible and St Paul was a pretty messed up guy aswell
Original post by Shuerer
Is this even in the spec, getting worried af lol BC I haven't rly covered this either. Abusing power? Well surely you could talk about misogyny there's numerous stories in Bible and St Paul was a pretty messed up guy aswell

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465912218.856180.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shuerer

That's the specification

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

I'm googling this now haha, if you find any points pls let me know inbox/ reply here. I also need to find out about abuse of power, and respect and responsibility for others
Original post by Shuerer
I'm googling this now haha, if you find any points pls let me know inbox/ reply here. I also need to find out about abuse of power, and respect and responsibility for others

Does anyone have any tips for doing well on the evaluation questions? It always brings my mark down

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shuerer

Thanks

Deuteronomy 22
20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found,
21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.
What did everyone think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending