The Student Room Group

Love politics? Help build the Model European Union

We've got an opening to be the Support Team member for the Model European Union for anyone who loves getting stuck in with a project and has a passion for politics!

The MEU is pretty new and has been led so far by the awesome Adam9317 so there's lots of scope to make it into your own project and see what you can do with it- great if you're trying to get into a politics degree or career!

Give me a shout if you're interested in this thread or tag me in the Support Team applications thread :smile:
I love this idea, incredibly current seeing as we've got the Referendum coming up! I'd be interested!
@Queen Cersei

Sure! It'd be good to keep this open and develop this, because although I don't like the EU IRL myself, it'd add a new dynamic to debating politics.

I'd imagine some things would have to be slightly different though, due to the structure of the EU; we'd have to remove certain bodies in it.

(If this did get going, it'd be fun because it wouldn't be about UK politics and we learn something new.)
The Model EU used to be the Model United Nations right? So if the Model United Nations failed, what makes you so sure the Model EU will work?

Also, RIP the MUN. I do miss that place. At it's height it was quite fun and interesting.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending