The Student Room Group

Threesome staying safe

Need some quick advice on contraception as I'm going to be having a threesome soon (two girls, one is my gf, the other is her friend) and I was wondering if I need to wear a condom? Both my gf and her friend are both on the pill and all of us are clean (no STD's). I've read that you still need to wear one as there is a slight chance it can cause pelvic inflammatory disease?

Not a troll, would appreciate genuine answers.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by musejames93
Need some quick advice on contraception as I'm going to be having a threesome soon (two girls, one is my gf, the other is her friend) and I was wondering if I need to wear a condom? Both my gf and her friend are both on the pill and all of us are clean (no STD's). I've read that you still need to wear one as there is a slight chance it can cause pelvic inflammatory disease?

Not a troll, would appreciate genuine answers.

Thanks!

Would probably be okay without but worth taking the extra precaution.
If you're worried about pregnancy, just in case there's a problem with them taking the pill, then using a condom is a good idea.

If you're worried that one of them might have an STI and not know it / be fibbing about not having one, then using a different condom every time you go inside someone new is a good idea.

Otherwise, it's not really necessary. What would cause PID?

That's the physical safety sorted, but how's the emotional safety? Do you know what everyone's boundaries are, including your own?

Quick Reply

Latest