Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Year 0 - Foundation year at Carmel College

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

Hey I'm doing Engineering foundation, I was just wondering is anyone in a chat with other people doing a foundation year?

Is anyone doing the Medicine Dentistry programme at Carmel this year ?

Im doing computer science foundation at carmel. Has anyone bought their solo or trio travel pass yet? It says in the joining instructions that you need either to travel by bus to the college

Hi! I'm also doing Biological Science foundation. I bought an Arriva student ticket to cover my commute. Thought it would be cheaper than buying from merseytravel

Posted from TSR Mobile

It seems like no ones asked this,
    but what kind of revision books do we need to buy?

I can't find information anywhere.
    I'd really like a revision book for my Maths modules

Last year all my revision books were from CGP

You never get told what revision books to buy, you don't even get given any actual books. Its based on the A level syllabus so you'd have to go with standard A level text books. A safe bet would be the OCR exam board books because I did physics last year and used the OCR AS/A2 text book which covered all the topics that I studied. As for Maths, Edexcel books will be best but you can just use online websites sites just ExamSolutions and PhysicAndMathsTutor which are awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?
Useful resources

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.