The Student Room Group

He said he wasn't expecting sex?

So he invited me to hang out at his house after a night out ) we went too his room and after about an hour of talking and watching TV he kisses me ,then one thing leads to another and he asks me to get naked and we're doing stuff and and then I ask I'm if he has a condom ad to have sex with me
He gets one and we have sex.
After the sex he tells me he wasnt expecting sex , i kinda thought mabey he invited me over cos he thought he could sleep with me,
I thought about it and thought does that mean he diddnt want to have sex with me,? Like just wmated to do stuff? Lke third base or whatever But felt like he had to as i asked for the condom, or is that something he just said but diddnt mean, like he thought it would make him sound better or something?
(edited 7 years ago)
he asked for it. he can't deny it :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Elle,
So he invited me to hang out at his house (we slept togther before ages ago but haddnt spoken much since) we went too his room and after about an hour of talking and watching TV he kisses me ,then One thing leads to another and we're doing stuff and Im naked (which he asked me to get naked) and then I ask I'm if he has a condom. He gets one and we have sex.
After the sex he tells me he wasnt expecting sex , i kinda thought he invited me over cos he thought he could sleep with me
I thought about it and thought does that mean he diddnt want to have sex with me,? But felt like he had to as i asked for the condom, or is that something he just said but diddnt mean, like he thought it would make him sound better or something?
Maybe he wanted it but preferred to see if it happened naturally over just expecting it to happen.
Maybe he was pleasantly surprised
Reply 4
Original post by Infamous*

i sure would be :u:
This happened to me, then after 4 days we never spoke again. Not sure what went wrong, but I was inexperienced and shy and it was all quite awkward, which probably explains it!

...So good luck, and I hope the same doesn't happen to you.
Reply 6
Thanks for sharing this interesting tale. Hopefully he was pleasantly surprised though.
He didn't expect to get what he wanted.
Original post by Elle,
I thought about it and thought does that mean he diddnt want to have sex with me,?

Let's put things into perspective. Did he willingly put his penis into your vagina?

If the answer is yes, then he wanted sex.
If the answer is no, then you raped him.

Think about it...
Well you surprised him.

...that's it.
Reply 10
Original post by Infamous*

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He sounds suprised but happy!
Has he spoken to you since?
If not he may have used you (but i doubt that as you initiated it).
Maybe he feels used idk.
But it sounds lile he enjoyed himself!
Original post by Elle,
So he invited me to hang out at his house after a night out ) we went too his room and after about an hour of talking and watching TV he kisses me ,then One thing leads to another and we're doing stuff and then I ask I'm if he has a condom ad to have sex with me
He gets one and we have sex.
After the sex he tells me he wasnt expecting sex , i kinda thought mabey he invited me over cos he thought he could sleep with me,
I thought about it and thought does that mean he diddnt want to have sex with me,? Like just wmated to do stuff? Lke third base or whatever But felt like he had to as i asked for the condom, or is that something he just said but diddnt mean, like he thought it would make him sound better or something?

you do know he could just be lying?
WTF is so hard to understand? He wasn't expecting sex, but he was pleased that he got it anyway. Why would he actually have sex with you if he didn't want to? It doesn't take a genius to work it out. He didn't intend to have sex with you but you opened your legs for him, and like any rational guy he's not gonna turn down p***y.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending