The Student Room Group

uni options

as we apply for 5 unis,and d 1st choice 2nd choice 3rd choice ectt and get accepted into all of them..can we decide for example we actually wanted to go to our 3rd choice and not our 1st?Thankyou
Original post by Rebeccarichards
as we apply for 5 unis,and d 1st choice 2nd choice 3rd choice ectt and get accepted into all of them..can we decide for example we actually wanted to go to our 3rd choice and not our 1st?Thankyou

you dont order them when you put your ucas application in, you just pick a 1st and 2nd choice once you get your offers :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
you dont order them when you put your ucas application in, you just pick a 1st and 2nd choice once you get your offers :smile:

Thankyou,i have another question if thats okay...when do you get your offers back?And do they make their final decision when they see your grades..as if my predicted grades were lower they might not accept me but then i actually get the grades i need in my results?
Original post by Rebeccarichards
Thankyou,i have another question if thats okay...when do you get your offers back?And do they make their final decision when they see your grades..as if my predicted grades were lower they might not accept me but then i actually get the grades i need in my results?

You should get offers back before May. Then your firm and insurance you pick decide if they ll definitely take you when they get your results unless they give you an unconditional offer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending