The Student Room Group

IGCSE English

Hi guys

Who else is taking the IGCSE english edexcel unit 1 tomorrow? Anyone got any tips? Predictions? Just how hard do you think it is to get an A*?

All the best
Reply 1
Original post by yasmeenak
Hi guys

Who else is taking the IGCSE english edexcel unit 1 tomorrow? Anyone got any tips? Predictions? Just how hard do you think it is to get an A*?

All the best

This is what I've got, though I'm not 100% sure it necessary applies to you:
Hi guys

All the best

i feel like A GAME OF POLO WITH A HEADLESS GOAT MAY COME UP OR GREENPEACE
Reply 3
Original post by Aear
This is what I've got, though I'm not 100% sure it necessary applies to you:

Wow thanks, that really helped!
Reply 4
Original post by PrincessBO$$
i feel like A GAME OF POLO WITH A HEADLESS GOAT MAY COME UP OR GREENPEACE[/QUOT

LOOL you think??? Idk tbh i done all these texts in January and now I've forgot them so I'm cramming them for tmrw, hopefully it goes well :/// I have this slight inkling it might be your guide to beach safety
[QUOTE="yasmeenak;65504529"]
i feel like A GAME OF POLO WITH A HEADLESS GOAT MAY COME UP OR GREENPEACE[/QUOT

LOOL you think??? Idk tbh i done all these texts in January and now I've forgot them so I'm cramming them for tmrw, hopefully it goes well :/// I have this slight inkling it might be your guide to beach safety

i'm craming tooo
ew i really don't want guide to beach safety
I think it cam up recently
Reply 6
[QUOTE="PrincessBO$$;65504611"]

i'm craming tooo

Above I've attached a list of when each text came up. Beach safety come up in January 2013, so a fairly good chance, when compared to other texts. Look at the documents: they are helpful.
Reply 7
[QUOTE="PrincessBO$$;65504611"]

i'm craming tooo

Ahhhh! You feel me! Okay - let's make a deal, it's nearly 07:00pm here, in two hours time, I've set a goal to finish analysing all the texts, I'm currently on Passage to Africa - got 4 left. We can come back online at 09:00pm and see if we've achieved our goal! :smile:

After I'm done though think I might pull an all-nighter to revise everything it all again.

What's your plan?
Reply 8
[QUOTE="Aear;65504673"]

Above I've attached a list of when each text came up. Beach safety come up in January 2013, so a fairly good chance, when compared to other texts. Look at the documents: they are helpful.

Thanks they helped a ton!
[QUOTE="yasmeenak;65504977"]
Original post by Aear

Thanks they helped a ton!

How was it?

Quick Reply

Latest