Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

telling him how you feel? or shut up and dont tell him anything

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

well as you probably guessed i have a problem on whether i should tell my 'crush' how i feel about him. i have so many questions that are not entirely based on me and not knowing what to do but i generally want to know more about this issue many girls probably have. 'Do i tell him? do i let him walk out of my life? what if he rejects me? will it scare me for life? how will i get over it?'
    it is complicated. Help? anyone? please?

Talk to him and tell him how u feel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't tell him, you will sit thinking in years to come "what if I did tell him?" You will regret it, I promise.

Talk to him! either online or in person, trust me it'll help the both of you to get to know each other better, and once you're sure about your feelings and can anticipate his, to an extent, let him know how you feel and hope for the best!

You ask them out, they say yes or no.

What is complicated? Are they in prison or something?

I'd say go for it! The worst case is that he doesn't feel the same way, then you're just back to where you are now.
    Don't go around professing your love for him, maybe just invite him out for lunch or a coffee or something. I don't understand why us girls think we can't just ask someone out.

I definitely say go for it. I sort of did and even though it kinda got more complicated I'm very clear on where I stand now and that is definitely a better feeling than what if.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.