The Student Room Group

UCAS points calculator confusion

Can anyone please help me about working out my UCAS points, I am currently doing sports level 3 btec diploma two years, which equals to 2 a levels
How many D's and M's do I need to get? I am doing 12 units all together.. ? Please help!
Original post by Mobzzzx
Can anyone please help me about working out my UCAS points, I am currently doing sports level 3 btec diploma two years, which equals to 2 a levels
How many D's and M's do I need to get? I am doing 12 units all together.. ? Please help!
MM is 160, DM is 200, DD is 240, D*D is 260, D*D* is 280.
Reply 2
Thank you, I know that.. It's just how many merits and distinctions will I need? Like for example do I need 6 distinction and 6 merits for DM profile? Because this semester I messed up I think to get a DM profile... because this year I've got two distinction and three merits and one pass.. But hoping to get all distinction next year for my second year. So can someone give me an estimate please how many d's and passes or merits I need to get to get DM profile
Reply 3
That UCAS caluctor doesn't help me, this is why I came here, can anyone respond to my thread of how many distinctions and merits and ( passes I can get away with) to get DM profile ?
Reply 4
Original post by Mobzzzx
Thank you, I know that.. It's just how many merits and distinctions will I need? Like for example do I need 6 distinction and 6 merits for DM profile? Because this semester I messed up I think to get a DM profile... because this year I've got two distinction and three merits and one pass.. But hoping to get all distinction next year for my second year. So can someone give me an estimate please how many d's and passes or merits I need to get to get DM profile

Hmm, does this help...
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/calculating-your-overall-btec-grade.html#tab-BTECNQF

Or...
http://www.speedking.eu/grade-calculator/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending