The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Accommodation help??

Hii

I hold a conditional offer for abdn politics + ir and I haven't been able to get fully accepted to the uni (unconditional offer?? lol) cos I just graduated and got my official grades which do meet the conditions of my offer. Soo I can't apply for accommodation and I'm now getting kinda scared when everyone else is already sharing where they're staying at etc. So long fricking story short how does the accommodation apply stuff work? If I'll get to apply like end of June or something are all the shitty places left? Idk if you guys understand but I'm just worried cos everyone are saying that you need to be quick with getting a room like can they end or do the "good ones" end and if they do end when does it usually happen? Pls help :biggrin:DD
As I remember I applied for a dorm room pretty late, like 8th of August or so (I am talking about Aberdeen) and only more expensive rooms were available with a price of around GBP 100 per week. However, at the end of August as I still did not want to rent that dorm room (in the end I did not) there were still some rooms left to rent, they just were a bit more expensive.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending