The Student Room Group

Deloitte brightstart school leaver programme 2016

Hi everyone,

Just accepted a position on Deloitte's Brightstart scheme for audit in the Aberdeen office. I was wondering if anyone else on here has accepted a position for this year?
Original post by Hassanshabir786
Hi everyone,

Just accepted a position on Deloitte's Brightstart scheme for audit in the Aberdeen office. I was wondering if anyone else on here has accepted a position for this year?

hi I am applying for this programme in its London venue, can I ask what was your application process in order to be accepted, thanks
Ive applied there, got my interview on tuesday.
Original post by Hassanshabir786
Hi everyone,

Hey there - it's my first time on TSR so bear with the formatting of this.

I am in the testing process of the application process. I must ask - did you purchase resources to prepare for the critical reasoning test?

Also - in order to be invited to start the critical reasoning test does one have to pass the numerical test? I didn't perform well during my numerical test as I didn't finish etc, but I was invited to undertake the critical reasoning test.

I planned to abandon the application due to this, but my application itself was strong in my opinion, and I feel like there is no point in giving up. I'm wondering whether you have access to resources for the critical reasoning test that you wouldn't mind sharing, as I'm lacking funds currently and thus cannot afford to purchase access myself.

In addition to this I am wondering how long the application stays open for. By this I mean - if I received the invitation yesterday, by what time do I need to submit the test?

Many thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest