The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hello Musicians!!

Hey everyone! i just want to know if anyone is going to be studying the Songwriting and Music Production 2016 course at Hertfordshire university! If you are please say hi! would be awesome to meet people :smile:

I sing and self taught guitar, currently learning piano but I love songwriting, recording and music technology/production too :smile: currently studying it in college and have really been enjoying it :smile:

would be nice to get to know some people who are starting September 2016 :smile: thanks !
Hey! I'm going to be studying Music Composition for Film and Game this upcoming year, so the same department at least! :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm doing Music Industry Management so not too far off!
Original post by Dayna_Rayna
Hey! I'm going to be studying Music Composition for Film and Game this upcoming year, so the same department at least! :smile:

Hi, I'll be studying the same course this September :smile:.
That's awesome! Feel free to drop me a personal message :smile: x
That's awesome! Feel free to drop me a personal message :smile: x
Hey guys!

I graduated from Music Compositional Technology ( the old version of Songwriting and Music Technology) last year :biggrin:

This year I'm going to be doing a Masters in Music Audio Technology (Audio Programming), so I should be seeing you guys around!

Do any of you have links to your music?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending