The Student Room Group

Ccea AS history predictions?

Hi,
I'm studying for the ccea as1 history exam this Friday, and we're doing Germany from 1918-45 (i think it's option 5). Was wondering if anyone had any predictions for this exam, particularly question two.
Original post by gkelly570
Hi,
I'm studying for the ccea as1 history exam this Friday, and we're doing Germany from 1918-45 (i think it's option 5). Was wondering if anyone had any predictions for this exam, particularly question two.

I have completed CCEA A2 History this year. If you have any friends who done it this year or whatever, you may have heard that what came up on our paper was NOT what anyone predicted. Seriously, even if you think one thing is more likely to come up over another, still learn them both! Naturally, you will feel more comfortable with certain things than others, but make sure you know it all. For example, Opposition to Nazism was our essay & sources last year, but it could still be a 12-marker this year and you might do it if the other 12-marker was something nasty, such as economy.

BTW: Last year on our A2 paper, Rise of Sinn Féin was one of the essays. We thought it wouldn't come up this year but it came up again, and many had not learnt it so just me prepared ..

Just try your best and make sure you know all the content and can adapt your knowledge to suit whatever comes up. If you need any help give me a shout!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending