The Student Room Group

got a 3rd in first and second year can i graduate with a 2:1?

I've had a really tough 2 years due to personal issues and this has affected my work a lot. I study law so i haven't been studying as much as i should. If i study really hard in 3rd year is it possible to get a 2:1?
Original post by KiranJohal55
I've had a really tough 2 years due to personal issues and this has affected my work a lot. I study law so i haven't been studying as much as i should. If i study really hard in 3rd year is it possible to get a 2:1?

What are the year's weightings?
Completely depends how the weightings go (pointed out above) and what your exact scores were.
You dont give enough information. I would hazard a uess that its theoretically possible, but highly unlikely. I would go as far to suggest you retake your second year.
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
What are the year's weightings?

Second year is 25% and third year is 75%

If you got 45% in your second year for example then you'd need 65 or above in your third year on average. There may be tiny conditions that mean you need slightly less but that's basically it.

Why didnt you say that in the beginning?

Only ypu know what state you are in academically and whether you can hit a decent 2:1 standard, Not sure what you expect people to say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending