The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL A PAPER 2 AS NEW SPEC 7th JUNE

How did we all find that exam?
I didn't like it and honestly I feel like no matter how much more I revised, I wouldn't have been able to answer some of those questions cos they weren't in the style in which we're used to. Tbh i just don't know how I did because i don't know what they will want in the mark scheme because the questions were so different. And those maths questions were tricky, i ended up working out the equation of the line for the sperm one XD
Reply 2
Listen, move on. Seriously edexcel have made the biggest mistake by making every question a new style application question. The boundaries will undoubtedly be low this year.. Even the smart asses in my school have failed to understand what was going on in those questions and what the mark scheme would ask for..... Edexcel will do two things; either mark very very generously or Make the grade boundaries very low and i mean something like 45-50 out of 80 = A grade....... So just move on and finish off your final exams as you have a long summer ahead to look forward to....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending