The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE English First Language A - June 7, 2016

How was the exam? How did you guys do?
Reply 1
easy exam thank god i had so much to analyse and say. it was lovely. wbu
Original post by gameofno

Yeah, not too bad I guess. What did you put for the letter and last Q?
I felt like it went well. I only just managed to finished but I managed to write a lot for all but question 6. But in saying that for the letter writing I still managed to write three decent paragraphs. Unfortunately I was unable to check my grammar and spelling but I shouldn't lose too many marks
Reply 4
Original post by Milena1810
Yeah, not too bad I guess. What did you put for the letter and last Q?

for the letter i discussed litter, congestion, lake pollution etc and how to save it and how that will help the environment
q20 i went so deep HAHAHHAHA i was like u cant prepare anyone for the real world because experience is the true teacher idek lmao
wbu x
Reply 5
how much did everyone write? i did 4 pages for 12 marker, 4 pages for climate change, 2 pages for letter and 3 pages for 20 marker? but my handwriting is quite small so i guess i wrote enough i hope :smile:!
Reply 6

Well i think it was good. Although, there was a lot of writing and i didn't have enough time to check my answers but other than that i think it went well :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Sandraipod
Well i think it was good. Although, there was a lot of writing and i didn't have enough time to check my answers but other than that i think it went well :smile:

Yeah I had to pee during the exam so I wasted like 3 minutes UGH
Reply 8
Original post by Neal.Caffery
I felt like it went well. I only just managed to finished but I managed to write a lot for all but question 6. But in saying that for the letter writing I still managed to write three decent paragraphs. Unfortunately I was unable to check my grammar and spelling but I shouldn't lose too many marks

Exactly what happened with me, I didn't really have enough time to check my spellings and grammar but i wrote a lot. Thankfully it went well for everyone :smile:
Reply 9
Yeah I had to pee during the exam so I wasted like 3 minutes UGH

hahahahahaha:biggrin: I think it will be alright :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
what is the writing topic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
for the letter i discussed litter, congestion, lake pollution etc and how to save it and how that will help the environment
q20 i went so deep HAHAHHAHA i was like u cant prepare anyone for the real world because experience is the true teacher idek lmao
wbu x

I did about encouraging people to walk to school, businesses inefficiency's and about how they should be taxed or something to encourage them to become more efficient and make better use of their materials so they don't put emissions into the air.
For the second question of Section A , the one where you had to find the quotes- was it before line 18 or after line 18??????
Reply 13
Before I think
Reply 14
Original post by cecilyeastwood
For the second question of Section A , the one where you had to find the quotes- was it before line 18 or after line 18??????

It was before line 18

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending