The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Summer course Central Saint Martins

Hello everybody!

I'll attend a course this summer at CSM ( Fashion Portfolio Intermediate). Is anybody here going to London this summer for fashion courses? Maybe we could get in touch before the start of the courses?

Im brazilian but living in Switzerland , so I do speak portuguese , french and a bit of english.

Hope to hear from you!
Hi, I will not do Summer course but Im thinking about Portfolio preparation for foundation (between Sep - Dec), next month i move to London and im starting prepare to get to CSM. If you would like to talk, write me :wink:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by analouise2321
Hi, I will not do Summer course but Im thinking about Portfolio preparation for foundation (between Sep - Dec), next month i move to London and im starting prepare to get to CSM. If you would like to talk, write me :wink:

Hello Analouise, thanks for replying :smile: Oh thats really cool you thinking about this course, I saw what they do and thinks its a really good course to prepare your portfolio.

You're moving to London next month ? Where are you from? :smile:

I'll be in London from 20July to 15August.

Sure would love to talk to you! it's always nice to exchange with someone who has the same interests as you :smile: Do you wanna keep talking here or maybe something more ''private''?

Let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest