The Student Room Group

WJEC English Langauge Big Mistake

So if anyone here did Wjec English today on the Writing section it asked to do a report. Instead i dont believed i saw the question properly so i did a letter.
How badly would this limit my marks which are btw out of 20
Original post by wookie2312
So if anyone here did Wjec English today on the Writing section it asked to do a report. Instead i dont believed i saw the question properly so i did a letter.

HOLY CRAP I DID THE SAME... i'm so stressed right now. I don't want retake english next year.
Original post by wookie2312

Original post by funkypineapple
HOLY CRAP I DID THE SAME... i'm so stressed right now. I don't want retake english next year.

I did this exam too and I heard that many people have done this same mistake. I know it's harder said than done but I think you should just forget about it, know you've done your best and move on. You shouldn't let the stress about something you can't change affect your next exams!!

In terms of how many marks they'd knock off, I think the examiners will offer some leniency as they are aware of the ridiculous time constraints! Don't worry about it too much guys! Plus if loads of people have occurred to have made the same mistake, I'm sure they'll take this into consideration when deciding on the grade boundaries.
I can already picture the examiners reports saying 'it was surprisingly worrying with the amount of candidates that didn't understand the format of the task and these students struggled to reach the top bad' looool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending