The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography Decision Making EDEXCEL 2016

My peers say that this is an exam that you can't prepare for, but my teacher says that we can? How exactly are you supposed to prepare for this exam?
Reply 1
The exam is tomorrow, so sorry for short notice but if I were you I would go through a paper and look at the type of the thing the mark scheme wants you to put. We did this in class and it helps, but I'm scared for tomorrow because I'm not entirely sure what to expect!
My teacher said the only way to revise unit 3 is to revise the core topics for unit 1 and 2.

I got an A* on my mock and winged it, I just need a high A to get an A* overall

Wish me luck
Reply 3
Original post by moppp
How did everyone find it?

average. I was a bit unsure on the question that asked, "What is the impact of inequality of wealth and consumption on the environment?". For the 12 marker I chose option 3. How did everyone else find it?
I found that question about inequality of wealth and consumption question really hard. Hope A* is like 40/53
Reply 5
Yh I didn't really get that q either but I wrote about how rich people in developed countries are exhausting resources in developing countries and how this would effect the environment negatively, I used a case study as an example, we learnt about the plachimada aquifer in India where Coca Cola was over abstracting the water to produce their coke, then the effects like how the water tables decreased significantly etc but again I struggled and rambled on a lot so idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending