The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

BA English Lit Reading List 2016

Holding an unconditional for English Lit this coming September, was just wondering if anyone else who has applied/firmed has received a reading list yet? Or if there are any second or third years, when did you receive yours for first year? Thank you!
Reply 1
Congratulations on your unconditional offer!

I'm about to enter my second year of English at QM. To be honest, I don't remember getting sent anything in terms of reading, and I don't think my friends got anything, either. I kind of just came across the reading list under the New Students bit on the English department's page (that section doesn't seem to be up yet, but keep this bookmarked: http://www.sed.qmul.ac.uk/english/undergraduate/index.html). You should keep an eye out for in August - you won't be getting anything anytime soon.

Things might actually be completely different for your year and you might get sent the list - in which case, lucky you! :wink:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Hi! Congratulations, my advice would be to drop them and email or send them a tweet (@qmulsed) and they'll be able to help you out! They're normally pretty quick at responding as the reading might have changed since I was in first year! Hope that helps -Sarah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending