Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

DSA second year student

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I am changing to a Full-time course on a Part-time route. This means I will only be submitting 50% of the units this year, and the remaining 50% units next year.

    I have a current (2015/2016) DSA entitlement, but can't work out how to apply for the correct level of support for next year.

    What form should I use?
    Do I have to re-send evidence?


    If your situation hasn't changed, you don't need to send them new evidence. Nor will you need another DSA assessment.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 8, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.