The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Jozeesh
AS: AAA
A Level Teacher Predictions: AAA
A Level My Prediction: Don't want to think about it..
Firm offer: AAA

:frown:

Haha, Jozeesh, you and I are the only ones too screwed to actually consider what we got. :p:
Reply 61
bruceleej
AS Results: aabd{Maths,phy,chem & Bio respectively}

A2 Predicted: AAABb{maths,phy,f/maths,Chem & AS Bio} + 2 Merits In AEA{phy & Maths}.Was meant to be AAAAb, but I told him no way im gonna get an A in chemistry.

I Predict: AAABb + 2 Distinctions
UNI Offer: AAA

Nice, good luck with the distinctions. Too bad i cant aim that high, just goin for a high merit =[

I shouldve taken AEA physics, i didnt know it existed til last week.
Reply 62
Walrus Rider
About a C

Because the exam turned into me writing a piece of persuasive writing, and then a poem about a bumblebee that was on the floor

Lol! I wish i did that in my GS exam!
Reply 63
AS: AAAAA
A Level Teacher Predictions: AAAA
A Level My Prediction: Don't want to tempt fate....I honestly don't have a clue :confused:
Insurance offer: AAA :eek: :s-smilie: :frown: :mad:
Reply 64
thedemon13666
AS: AAAAA + merit (critical thinking AEA)
A Level Teacher Predictions: AAAA
A Level My Prediction: AAAA - (im just trying to make myself feel better)

Did it work? Maybe I should try that :biggrin:
Reply 65
AS: AAABC
Predicted: ABC
UNI offer: ABC
my prediction post exam: ABB

ashez kilo calindi vini ahsko
wow so many A's....im impressed!!!!
As: AAAAA (+A GS)
Teacher predicted: AAA (+A GS)
Offer: AAA (GS doesn't count :frown:)
My Prediction: AAB(french:frown:) (+A GS)

I hate French now...maybe I'll vent my anger when I go to Paris in a few weeks.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 69
MY AS GRADES WERE B B B B A2 January examz were BBBB but Messed up the june exam just dne so probably overall A Level grade would be BBBB i hope so
Reply 70
My sujbects are ECONOMICS ACCOUNTS BUISNESS STUDIES ICT i need bluddy 280 points for BRUNEL
Reply 71
Tom
I'm always a bit funny about tempting fate, but after I made a fatal error (answered a question split into two parts as one!) in my Religious Studies synoptic today I going to. My dreams of gaining an A in one year came crashing down to Earth with a bang. Ah well, more to life than grades I guess.

They usually export marks to the relevant section so you should get the marks anyway.
Reply 72
AS: ACCD in Bio, Chem, English, Maths (I didn't try in Maths)
A2 Predictions by teachers: A B C E
My original predictions before last week: ABBE
My predictions after todays and Fridays exam: BCBU
Firm Offer: ABB :frown:

I'm so disappointed.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 74
They will do it, don't worry. If you pick any AQA mark scheme or examiners' report, you'll find an example of them being told to "do their best to export marks". So they'll probably mark each point as it's made and then separate out the two sections. You may get marked down a little just because it's an irritating thing for them to have to do and they'll be less lenient, but they definitely won't just not mark it. Don't worry!
Reply 75
AS: ABB +A at A2
My predicted: AABB
Teacher: AAAA

AAB
HanaanY
from that I deduce at least one your teachers is an ********.

lol, true :biggrin:
Reply 77
AS: AAAAAAA
predicted AAAA
my prediction AAAA
firm offer AAA
insurance unconditional

looks good when i put it like that! far better than I feel with FP3 still to come, but its my 13th maths module so it dont matter.
AS: CCCD (Very bad AS year...Although still waiting for results on some repeats...so I cross my fingers)
Predicted: BCC (With the B in Chemistry...yeah right!)
My Prediction: CCD/BCD (with the D in Chemistry)
Firm offer: BCC

It's not looking good...:frown:
Reply 79
Having read this thread.... who are all these people doing 5 or even 6 A2s?!?!?!?! Goodness knows, I struggle to find the time to revise for three. But anyway...

AS grades: AAAB
Teacher's predicted: AAA (The A in History was dependent on me doing a resit. Which I did and got exactly the same mark :frown:)
My predictions: AAB/ABB
Offer: AAB (A in History)

Frankly, I'm just trying not to think about universities now. It makes me too depressed.

Latest