The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Accommodation

Hey! I'm having some difficulty choosing where to apply for accommodation. I have no idea where to apply to.I am going to study law so I would like to be close by it and I would prefer to stay in an self-catered ensuite. That's all I know, but I'm really lost... can anyone help me?
Reply 1
Original post by Maddiemarques
Hey! I'm having some difficulty choosing where to apply for accommodation. I have no idea where to apply to.I am going to study law so I would like to be close by it and I would prefer to stay in an self-catered ensuite. That's all I know, but I'm really lost... can anyone help me?

Seeing as though you are studying Law, I would recommend Hes East, as that is where most Law takes place. From looking at the college pages, it looks like both Langwith and Goodricke only offer self-catered, so you could just pick out of those two (personally I have only been in Langwith rooms, and they look very nice!)
University of York
York
Yea, stay on Hes East, if you like going out, choose langwith, there is always something happening otherwise choose goodrick or constentine, they are both quieter
thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending