The Student Room Group

Myers-Briggs Type?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by OGGUS
Hanafi. I think, then Barelvi. That's what my parents are. I don't know much about my family other than they originate from India in Punjab. They were rich there and now there rich and they give a lot to the poor. Most people are nice in my family. So how come you believe more about Wahhabis. And what was I gonna say. I have a lot of family in Dubai.

Also Wahhabism is looked badly upon so don't mention it in front of family. Also, can you send me some of the articles to do with it thanks sister.

Just think about it, we Sunnis celebrate the Muhammad (pbuh)'s birthday but why? Does the Qu'ran tell us to do that? Also, we should get a lot of our info from the Qu'ran but people just go to different people (like peers and that) other than then the book of Allah like why would Allah send down a book that doesn't have the answers? Just watch some Mufti Menk and Dawah Man. And I won't mention it infront of you family (our family bc twins).
INTJ
INTJ.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Just think about it, we Sunnis celebrate the Muhammad (pbuh)'s birthday but why? Does the Qu'ran tell us to do that? Also, we should get a lot of our info from the Qu'ran but people just go to different people (like peers and that) other than then the book of Allah like why would Allah send down a book that doesn't have the answers? Just watch some Mufti Menk and Dawah Man. And I won't mention it infront of you family (our family bc twins).

I'm sunni but don't celebrate his birthday.. I was told you're not supposed to.

Fam, I'm not even lying. The Jeddah tower is supposed to be the tallest building in the world and is suppsoed to overlook Medina. Who else needs a tall ass building and one that overlooks Medina?

wait what, how does this correlate to the dajjal?
Reply 44
This is gonna start getting awkward. Private message me @Mrs.Grey Other Social media even your choice.
Reply 45
Original post by alkaline.
I'm sunni but don't celebrate his birthday.. I was told you're not supposed to.

wait what, how does this correlate to the dajjal?

Most Sunnis do like nearly my whole family does, they cook something sweet and read plenty of surahs for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWCisgNZzIo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5i9AVv1-4o

Just watch these and you'll understand.
Most Sunnis do like nearly my whole family does, they cook something sweet and read plenty of surahs for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWCisgNZzIo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5i9AVv1-4o

Just watch these and you'll understand.

my mum's side of the family are really religious and my aunts are both aalima n said we're not supposed to but Sunni's have differences amongst ourselves so no biggie.

I don't get how putting symbols up is "preparing" surely that's advocating the dajjal? I would've though preparing would be reading surah kahf twice a day.
The first video really freaked me out, does that mean the ppl building the tower will be aiding the dajjal? THE ILLUMINATI ARE IN SAUDI as well?!

dude all these reminders that kiyama is so close :/
Reply 47
Original post by alkaline.
my mum's side of the family are really religious and my aunts are both aalima n said we're not supposed to but Sunni's have differences amongst ourselves so no biggie.

I don't get how putting symbols up is "preparing" surely that's advocating the dajjal? I would've though preparing would be reading surah kahf twice a day.
The first video really freaked me out, does that mean the ppl building the tower will be aiding the dajjal? THE ILLUMINATI ARE IN SAUDI as well?!

dude all these reminders that kiyama is so close :/

Ofc Illuminati are in Saudi. The whole music industry is illuminati. Just google women in abayas twerking fam, Astagfirullah. Shaitaan is everywhere. Kiyama is but the first major ones is when Dajjal comes. Remember Allah because he's the one who will help you...even when you thought you were lost.
Reply 48
Ofc Illuminati are in Saudi. The whole music industry is illuminati. Just google women in abayas twerking fam, Astagfirullah. Shaitaan is everywhere. Kiyama is but the first major ones is when Dajjal comes. Remember Allah because he's the one who will help you...even when you thought you were lost.

No wonder I feel so strong to fast I meant.
Mine is INTJ.
ESTJ
I think i am ENFJ once ive gotten ESFJ which makes sense but i am not sure haha. INFJ is my favourite every INFJ i have met are nothing but lovely
Original post by helpme:)
I think i am ENFJ once ive gotten ESFJ which makes sense but i am not sure haha. INFJ is my favourite every INFJ i have met are nothing but lovely

I'm INFJ :smile: nice to meet you!

There are hardly any INFJs on TSR :erm: :tongue:
Reply 53
INTP. Massive disparities with it and how I actually am but whatever, probably the closest.
ISTP, but I get a different one each time. I also consider myself an ambivert so the I could easily be switched with an E.
Mine alternates between INFJ and ENFJ.
Original post by iEthan
I'm INFJ :smile: nice to meet you!

There are hardly any INFJs on TSR :erm: :tongue:

Awwww bless you. INFJs are so lovely. Are you a guy because being an INFJ guy is super rare i only know female INFJS. And im pleased to meet you too :smile:
Original post by helpme:)
Awwww bless you. INFJs are so lovely. Are you a guy because being an INFJ guy is super rare i only know female INFJS. And im pleased to meet you too :smile:

I am a guy, yeah. Haha. I don't have any close INFJ friends either, haha. :tongue:

How're you? :h:
everytime i do it, it says something different! though tbh that may be as i'm not so mentally stable and sure of myself at the moment...
Mine is ENFP

INFP

Quick Reply

Latest