The Student Room Group

psychology exam psya3

Hi i just did my exam today unit 3 for psych and for circadian rhythms i added michael siffre cambell duffy folkard and asshoff and weaver and talked about hormone production and social cues temp and light as shown in your booklet i picked out info from circadian endogenous pacemaker and exogenous zeitgebers .will i still get marked for it if i spoke about bits from your other two essays other then circadian rhthym info so i borrowed some point of there if ygm.Also if i added a wrong study in to my essay would i get marked down for it?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Hello, I don't do those modules and I'm sorry for how late this reply came but hopefully this link to the psychology forum for everything about PSYA3 and PSYA4 (for AQA). Basically a mass of information of students answering questions, giving resources and advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending