The Student Room Group
University of York
York

MSc Physician Associate Studies

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SurfStone
I received an email today offering me a place 😃!

Congratulations :smile:!!:smile::smile:
University of York
York
Original post by Jean Acco
Congratulations :smile:!!:smile::smile:

Thank you 😊.
I received an email today offering me a place 😃!

Well done :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by stoppy123
Got an acceptance letter today!

Hi what was the interview like was it a standard interview or was it quite different?
Well done :smile:

Thanks 😃
Original post by Sayfi
Hi what was the interview like was it a standard interview or was it quite different?

It was two MMIs with pretty standard interview questions and a presentation.
Reply 46
It was two MMIs with pretty standard interview questions and a presentation.

What is an MMI and what was the presentation about?
Congratulations to everyone with places! Have any of you had a call or letter or email or anything from Hull yet? We got an email in June but it's been a while now and I'm worrying about being out of the loop. Have I missed something?
Ive been wondering the same thing but havent heard anything although i only accepted my offer a few days ago.
I guess no one else has heard anything then?
Has anyone heard anything or had access to their timetable yet? I think I've enrolled online but theres not much info after that.
Reply 50
Has anyone heard anything or had access to their timetable yet? I think I've enrolled online but theres not much info after that.

Unfortunately although i was given a conditional offer, a huge mess happened with my grades and i am still waiting for my university to get it sorted so i got put into the waiting list, therefore i am not aware of what is going on :frown:
Original post by Jean Acco
Unfortunately although i was given a conditional offer, a huge mess happened with my grades and i am still waiting for my university to get it sorted so i got put into the waiting list, therefore i am not aware of what is going on :frown:

Oh no. Im sorry to hear that. I hope that your uni gets it sorted soon.
Anyone got accommodation?
Anyone got accommodation?

Im not applying for accommodation.
Reply 54
I'm currently doing my application where it's asking for supporting information anything you can recommend worthy of mention
Original post by Saf2016
I'm currently doing my application where it's asking for supporting information anything you can recommend worthy of mention

Definitely any NHS experience or any previous care experience. Research 'continuity of care' and write about that.

Anything about understanding the patient experience and how you hope to improve that.

Show them you understand how intense the course will be and that you can cope with it. Demonstrate that you can cope with the chemistry and pharmacology modules (at least our uni asked for that)

Write about any extra curriculum activities you do and why you want to go to the school you're applying for.

Any previous work experience and how you can apply what youve done previously to the course.

Use examples of what youve done in the past to back up everything you write about.

Hope that helps and good luck 😊.
Where are you applying to?
Reply 56
manchester university for the jan/feb intake.
I've actually done a kickstart course which has allowed me to work in the care industry in particular the support work. i was waiting on my DBS to start which is nearly done by the time i start the course i should have 4 months experience under my belt.. currently just trying to navigate the personal spec in order to do the supporting information
Hi, has anyone applied to Barts (QMUL) ?
Reply 58
Hi Congratulation with the interview was hoping if you provide some tips on the MMIs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending