The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Anyone else starting Law this September?

I'm starting single hons law at Sussex in September this year (2016) and was just looking for anyone who will be on the course with me.
So, whether it's your firm or insurance, whether you've got a conditional or unconditional or whatever, let's get a law thread going.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bowling4dietcoke
I'm starting single hons law at Sussex in September this year (2016) and was just looking for anyone who will be on the course with me.
So, whether it's your firm or insurance, whether you've got a conditional or unconditional or whatever, let's get a law thread going.

I'll hopefully be starting the Law course in 2017 so it'd be great to hear about how you get on this year! Hopefully this thread will pick up for you! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Ahh, okay, awesome.
Thanks, watch this thread and I'll keep you updated, if you'd like to know. c:
I've just firmed an unconditional for Law in September. See you there! :smile:
Ayy! I'm not on my own! c:
Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Yeah, have you?
No I haven't yet. It's making me a little nervous because my deadline wasn't till 8th June so I firmed Wednesday - still haven't had my email with the application through yet though :/
I'd say give it a few more days? I mean, as long as you apply within the next few weeks you'll be okay. c:
What accommodation were you thinking of?
Yeah, I'll probably email Monday just to ask :smile: I really like Northfield - you?
Sounds good. c:
Yeah, I liked the look of Northfield, too. I went with Lewes Court Phase 2, even though I didn't actually view it. :L
But, y'know, they said it was the same as phase 1 but with en-suites, so, I was alright with that.
Yeah, Lewes Court phase 2 looks really nice too! It's going to be my second option I think. I haven't actually seen either from the inside in person but they look pretty good on the website!

Are you waiting on results or is your offer unconditional? :smile:
Ahh, man, I haven't even looked at the website. :L
Unconditional. c:
There's some helpful videos showing you around the different halls and stuff! And ah yay, someone who'll definitely be there too!
Cool, I'll check it out. c:
I know, right! Happy with that!
you have my greatest sympathy
Original post by sleepysnooze
you have my greatest sympathy

Elaborate? c':
Elaborate? c':

I studied law and it was bafflingly boring - my friends who took law who're graduating actually agree with me - they are after the $ from the degree. maybe you would justify taking rhe law for the $ too though
Original post by sleepysnooze
I studied law and it was bafflingly boring - my friends who took law who're graduating actually agree with me - they are after the $ from the degree. maybe you would justify taking rhe law for the $ too though

Oh, yeah, I'm not saying Law isn't boring, but the money and opportunities is how I justify it.
I was originally going to study Literature, so.. well, I think you see my point.
Oh, yeah, I'm not saying Law isn't boring, but the money and opportunities is how I justify it.
I was originally going to study Literature, so.. well, I think you see my point.

but $ alone isn't what's going to make you happy in life, surely?

Quick Reply

Latest