Soooo I was wondering - is there any students currently in PR, Comms or Media degrees? Or any that have graduated and working in these sectors?
As it's the summer I start reflecting on each year at uni (always do this) and thinking what job I would like to go into when I graduate...scary stuff
Also I've managed to secure a placement over the summer so again that makes me think about working life after uni.
If so may I ask:
1) Why did you get into the industry?
2) What do you like about it?
3) Currently, what is your job (or if a student) what type of job would you like to go into/who would you like to work for?
At the moment, the ideal would be:
- Communications Officer or a digital content officer/social media for a university or a national park (would like to have a job where I can be both in and outdoors)
- Own my own PR/digital media company and freelance as well.
Thanks for my endless stream of questions...I'll shush now and await your wonderful answers
PR/Media/Communication University Students
|Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say!||26-10-2016|