The Student Room Group

Do you perform best in morning or afternoon exams?

Just wondering what people generally find best. Personally I prefer afternoon exams because I often can't sleep when I have an exam in the morning, but then again I feel I have performed better in morning exams despite this.
I'd say morning as I'm usually less tired then, and I also don't spend the morning worrying as the exam is over and done with :smile:
Morning... NOT AS WORM AS AFTERNOON
Reply 3
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'd say morning as I'm usually less tired then, and I also don't spend the morning worrying as the exam is over and done with :smile:

True, I tend to spend the morning revising and by the time I get to the exam it's all a haze of useless information.
I would say morning too.
Morning- brain feels fresh if that makes sense
Original post by Leona-L
Just wondering what people generally find best. Personally I prefer afternoon exams because I often can't sleep when I have an exam in the morning, but then again I feel I have performed better in morning exams despite this.

Morning- so I don't have to worry about the exam all day! It also prevents me from leaving my revision a few hours before the exam, which I usually do if my exam is in the afternoon.
Afternoon for me. I think it really helps when I get more time to go through my notes before the exam and in that way I remember better😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon.

Quick Reply

Latest