The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
fatloser
I did Life Death and Beyond, Questions not bad, I did question 5, one with symbolism, and I was confused with the structure of the Qs, because it had a 30 marks quesiton and i split them up, and i read posts above teh msying they kep the 30 makr question as one whole essay :O

No that's how they wanted us to answer it. You did everything you were supposed to do, so don't worry! :smile:
haha I didn't dare come on here straight after the exam! Tom Tom I wouldn't worry so much I am sure you will have done fine :smile: I think when Qns had a part a and part b, I split them up too, I don't think you lose marks for it as long as you get all the content in there. Fingers crossed for us all! I'm so scared for results day! Good luck everyone!x
Reply 102
shortysally
haha I didn't dare come on here straight after the exam! Tom Tom I wouldn't worry so much I am sure you will have done fine :smile: I think when Qns had a part a and part b, I split them up too, I don't think you lose marks for it as long as you get all the content in there. Fingers crossed for us all! I'm so scared for results day! Good luck everyone!x

Yeah good luck everyone! Shortysally, Tom Tom, Ellen, I hope you all get the grades you want x Just 23 days left until results day...:s-smilie:
hi i dnt know if any of you can help but i have just started the synoptic unit and really dont get it ! i have been looking but cant see any straight forward links between the different modules. please help xx

Latest

Trending

Trending