The Student Room Group

AQA A2 English Language B 14th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

How did everyone find the exam?

My texts were Frankenstein, Dr Faustus and The Bloody Chamber... i did Frankenstein question for A and 'significance of death' in section B - not happy with how it went :/
Original post by henryatkinson77
How did everyone find the exam?

My texts were Frankenstein, Dr Faustus and The Bloody Chamber... i did Frankenstein question for A and 'significance of death' in section B - not happy with how it went :/

Wrong thread:wink:
Anyone have more suggestions for what they included in their exams?
Hi, I know this is late, but just wondering how you all did in the exam, were you happy with your results? And is anyone doing English language and linguistics in uni?
Original post by Themodeststudent
Hi, I know this is late, but just wondering how you all did in the exam, were you happy with your results? And is anyone doing English language and linguistics in uni?

I'm doing English lang/ linguistics at uni! The exam was not that bad of an exam however i really messed up. I had the most terrible cramps during this exam that i performed the worst i ever had and got a C. However i got two As last year and i had an A in this years course work so the C didn't butcher my grade too much (it just meant i missed out on that A* :cry:)
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
I'm doing English lang/ linguistics at uni! The exam was not that bad of an exam however i really messed up. I had the most terrible cramps during this exam that i performed the worst i ever had and got a C. However i got two As last year and i had an A in this years course work so the C didn't butcher my grade too much (it just meant i missed out on that A* :cry:)

Wow that's great, considering you weren't well! I didn't really like the exam and wasn't too happy with my grade but I did alright. Which Uni are u going to? I'm going to Qmul.
Original post by Themodeststudent
Wow that's great, considering you weren't well! I didn't really like the exam and wasn't too happy with my grade but I did alright. Which Uni are u going to? I'm going to Qmul.

Thankyou :smile:. What did you end up getting overall? I'm going to Manchester this year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending