The Student Room Group

Ocr g674 2016

Hey guys, so for the 20 and 40 markers im predicted age ans defo ethnicity but i need some help, does anyone by chance have a model answer for this question;

Outline and assess the contributions sociologists have made to explain ethnic inequality

We need help each other out, any help would be appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by bsbnah
Hey guys, so for the 20 and 40 markers im predicted age ans defo ethnicity but i need some help, does anyone by chance have a model answer for this question;

Outline and assess the contributions sociologists have made to explain ethnic inequality

We need help each other out, any help would be appreciated :smile:

Are you sure about age? They've pretty much exhausted the amount of questions they can do for that, i.e. old people, young people.
And what about class? That comes up every single year.
Ethnicity definitely.
Reply 2
Original post by Zakriah
Are you sure about age? They've pretty much exhausted the amount of questions they can do for that, i.e. old people, young people.
And what about class? That comes up every single year.
Ethnicity definitely.

They tend to always ask the ther 2 of CAGE when they dont the previous year but youre right, class comes up all the time..

Have you got the 40 marker on ethnicity? :smile:
Do you think ethnicity is deffo likely to come up as a 20 and 40 marker for G674? I'm thinking about revising ethnicity more than anything else!! What questions are they likely to ask for the 20 and 40 based on ethnicity? Helpppppp
I think functionalist explanations of ethnicity maybe? My teacher predicted but idk
What about the 15 an 25 markers? I think ethnicity and I'm hoping class but I fear it might be age. Any thoughts on whether it'd be Weber based?
Reply 6
Pretty sure age comes up every year (that is what my teacher said) so the other choice should be ethnicity :smile:
Good luck everyone, sending positive vibes to you all!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending