The Student Room Group

Going to fail A levels, want to go back to college.

Right A2 exams are here and it i s clear i am going to fail. I messed up taking the wrong subjects for me(Geography, Film, Biology, Literature) as i had no clue what i wanted and now that i know i became quite depressed and basically gave up, i want to go back to college to pursue what i want (Microbiology) but i am worried i want get into college and i have just ruined everything. Has anyone else been through this, and can i get financial aid to go to college, i am taking a gap year to work but i am worried i won't make enough :/
Original post by Jaustin827
Right A2 exams are here and it i s clear i am going to fail. I messed up taking the wrong subjects for me(Geography, Film, Biology, Literature) as i had no clue what i wanted and now that i know i became quite depressed and basically gave up, i want to go back to college to pursue what i want (Microbiology) but i am worried i want get into college and i have just ruined everything. Has anyone else been through this, and can i get financial aid to go to college, i am taking a gap year to work but i am worried i won't make enough :/

Why post the exact same thread twice??

Also you could always take a foundation year at university the grade requirements are often much lower. Failing that there is always an Access course.

Quick Reply