The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
How many people work at Lloyds pharmacy, and does anyone know how many pharmacy applicants work at Lloyds pharmacy?
Reply 21
petrolhead
Apply early for hospital placements as mentioned above. I'm in my third of a five-week paid placement at the city hospital and I secured the placement last September. I'm one of just three undergraduates taken on this summer and the other two had only two week placements. Places are limited so get your foot in the door early.

Definitely try to get experience early so you can build up contacts which can come in handy in the future.

yeah but thats weird becausse there is not a website for hospitals in scotland ,dats weird:s-smilie:
Ama2007
yeah but thats weird becausse there is not a website for hospitals in scotland ,dats weird:s-smilie:

http://www.nhs.uk/Pages/homepage.aspx

not listed here?
Reply 23
i tried it i cant find how you actually get to the placement part in scotland
http://www.nes.scot.nhs.uk/pharmacy/

Found this link on the BPSA website in an article about the prereg year for Scotland. Maybe it can shed some light on hospital placements there.
Reply 25
Hi all, just finished my 1st year at DMU but cant go on to 2nd year as i hav failed the cwk. so next year i will have go to uni to do the coursework :mad: I am now gonna find a job sumwhere for the year but any ideas? I have previously worked at morrriosons pharmacy for 2 years! Thanks
amitp
Hi all, just finished my 1st year at DMU but cant go on to 2nd year as i hav failed the cwk. so next year i will have go to uni to do the coursework :mad: I am now gonna find a job sumwhere for the year but any ideas? I have previously worked at morrriosons pharmacy for 2 years! Thanks

just apply anywhere, its the experience which counts.
Reply 27
Hi, Im also going into my 2nd year with no experience, so im definately going to try and get some experience this year. Ive completed most of the lloyds pharmacy application untill it gets to abit where it says a 30 minute test is coming up and to proceed when im ready. But I don't have a clue if the test is going to be about - pharmacy, me, lloyds.. wondering if anyone could help?!
Thanks x
Reply 28
wat test? :s

Latest

Trending

Trending