The Student Room Group

What should I do? Please Help!

So the girl I like is moving job and her last shift will be this Sunday, I'll be working with her on this day with one other person. I'm scared that this will be the last time I get to see her, I can't stop thinking about her and it's starting to annoy me. I have a slight feeling that she likes me back but she does not make it obvious, for example I uploaded a picture and she was online when I did it and she waited about an hour until she liked it. I don't get many likes on a picture about 3 - 6 and she was the only girl to like it (the picture wasn't a selfie), I feel like if she didn't care about me she wouldn't like my picture, because If I don't like a girl I wont like any of their pictures even If I think its good....

Anyways we are 'best friends' on Snapchat even though our snaps are boring when we send each other them, we message each other some times, not a lot though and we don't really get into a long conversation.

I feel like asking her out as I don't want it to be the last day that I see her but I'm scared, I don't even know how to go about doing it. Do I ask her in person or message her, and what do I even ask, "Do you want to grab a drink" or "Do you want to go watch a film"? I would rather watch a film as I don't drink...
Reply 1
Just play it cool.. If you're connected on social media, it won't be difficult to stay in touch. You could even just ask her to go for a coffee or lunch and hang out or something. You don't need to just dive in to asking her on a date just in case you don't see her again. Make a point of staying in touch and get to know her more. Also, don't worry about 'likes', they really don't mean anything.
Reply 2
Anyone else have more advice I'm not sure on what to do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending